Saturday, January 5, 2013

B-ball

Basketball season is in full swing.

This was the last week the girls had full practice.

Next week games start.

D&E are very lucky to have 2 great coaches.

They are patient with all the girls.

They are teaching the girls.

They make it fun for the girls.

And they are really helping the girls improve.

Today they got their team shirts.

We are the yellow team.

Sounds good to me.

Here is E making a shot.

Now it's D's turn to make a shot.

This was not long before practice went bad for D.

They had been practicing for a bit and took a water break.

She came over to me and said that her stomach hurt.

I thought it was just a cramp.  So, I told her to go have some water.

And then they were back to practicing.

Next thing I know, a friend I was sitting with asked, "Did D get hit in the nose?"

I look at D and she is holding her hand over her mouth/nose area.

Next thing I know, she is throwing up on the basketball court.

Poor thing.

I really thought it was just too much water and a stomach cramp.

But after getting her home and settled on the couch, she got sick a few more times through the afternoon and evening.

She's in bed now and I am hoping she gets a good night sleep.

D bounces back quick when she is sick and I am hopeful that is the case this time too.

D, E, and their friend M.  I love that they are wearing their lacrosse shirts at basketball practice.  M is a sweet girl and all 3 girls play so well together.  M is easy to have around.  And she's funny.  Great combination in a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment