Thursday, January 24, 2013

Warmth

It is cold out tonight.

Very cold.

Very, very cold.

I think the low is supposed to be somewhere around -3.

Windchill about -15 or even colder.

Yikes.

I feel very thankful to have a warm house tonight.

And I am praying for those that have little heat.

And for those that have no home, I hope they have found somewhere to be inside tonight.

With the cold today and tonight, my mind has wandered to thoughts of warmer days.

Hazy, hot, humid days of summer.

Sounds glorious right now.

Warm Lake Michigan last July

Sun-kissed D

Lucy loves swimming

Sweet sissies

Fishing fun this past summer with friends.  We fished a lot.  Fun for all.

Ahhhh.  The Cape.  It's one of the places that makes me most happy.

E flying a kite in August 2011.

Eating a donut during early morning fishing at the Cape.  Perfect.

Warm hike in Arizona.

Ahhhh.  This was such a nice warm day in Arizona.

There.  That's better.

I feel warmer already.

I want to be there.  Right now.

Warm summer day in Wisconsin.

I.love.this.picture.

My family.  Warm and happy.

Perfect.

146 days until the start of summer.

Hot, hazy, lazy days for summer.

Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment