Wednesday, January 2, 2013

366

Today is my 366th post.

One whole year of blogging every single day.

Of course, I would pick a leap year to start blogging with the intention of not missing a day.

So I had an extra day to complete my full year.

And I did it.

Goal accomplished.

I have to say at times it was not easy to blog every day.

There were lots of days when I wasn't feeling very inspired.

For writing or picture taking.

So some days I didn't write very much.  But at least I wrote a little something.

Having blogged every day for a year, I am not sure I can sustain that pace going forward.

But, I am going to try.

So, some weeks I may blog every day.  And some weeks I may only blog a couple times.

I am going to see how it feels on each particular day.

Something tells me that it has become such a part of my life, that it will feel strange not to blog a little something each day.

But, I do know that through the year there will be times when I just won't have the time to get a blog written.

Or a picture taken.

I am excited to keep blogging.

And I hope you all keep reading.

potd #366.  Sleepy Lucy.  Sleepy in the sun.  I think she was enjoying the quiet of the girls back to school today too.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sissy! You did a marvelous job and I am so impressed you blogged EVERY SINGLE DAY. Amazing, simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it! Great accomplishment! Happy Blogiversary...or however that is spelled :op
    Love
    Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aunt Donna! You certainly are my inspiration :) After doing it for a year, I am awed that you have done it for 9!

      Delete