Friday, December 7, 2012

White Chocolate+Popcorn=Deadly Delicious Snack

Really the title says it all.

After the girls have dance tonight we are headed over to a friend's house.

I am bringing White Chocolate Popcorn.

It is so delicious.

I really just want to stay home and eat all of it myself.

Of course, then my stomach will hurt.  A lot.

So I will be good and share it with our friends.

I made a triple batch for tonight.

Because we all love it so much.

Really the kids and the adults end up fighting over it.

I am also bringing some M&M chocolate chip cookies that I bought at the local grocery store.

I am hoping that will stave off the kids from the popcorn for a bit.

Not sure that plan is going to work or not.

We shall see.

What I do know is that the 2 giant bowls that are filled with popcorn right now will come home empty.

potd #340.  White Chocolate Popcorn.  Easy to make.  Addicting and delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment