Saturday, December 15, 2012

Connecting

Tonight we are headed to a Christmas party with friends tonight.

Really looking forward to it.

It has been a continued hard day hearing the news from Newtown.

And my heart continues to break for all involved.

I believe it's at these times that it is so important to connect with others.

Friends.  Family.

I count my blessings for all of my wonderful friends and family.

And I am still hugging my children tighter today.

Not sure if that will ever stop.

Especially every morning as I drop them off to school.

And it's these times when all the trivial worries in life just melt away.

So this weekend as we enjoy events of the Christmas season, our time spent with friends and family will be that much more poignant.

Love to all of our friends and family.  You know who you are and I am so very happy and grateful that  you are a part of our lives.

potd #348.  This recipe makes the best Candied Pecans.  They are so very yummy.  And quite easy.  I am looking forward to sharing them with friends and family this Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment