Thursday, December 6, 2012

Package Deliveries

I love getting packages this time of year.

Yesterday one of the packages that came was the box that had my Christmas cards in it.

Yay!

I just love how they look.

This is the second year that I have used Tiny Prints and I just love their cards.

I also received a couple of packages with gifts for the girls.

All I have to say is I love my prime membership with Amazon.

I ordered Just Dance 4 on Tuesday around 11am.

With using the free shipping option through my prime membership, it arrived yesterday.

Amazing.

I just love being able to do shopping online.

It really does make like so much easier.

There really is nothing like doing some Christmas shopping from the comfort of my own house.

Today 3 more boxes arrived.

One had a gift in it for me.  One that I ordered for myself.

I can't tell what it is though.

It's a surprise.

I believe the other 2 have a couple of things I ordered for the girls in them.

I haven't opened them yet.

Waiting until the girls go to bed tonight.

Then I will open them.

Tonight I am going to sit and fill out my Christmas cards.

One more thing to cross of the list.

Tis the season.

potd #339.  D&E with their friend M.  Having a sleepover.  No school tomorrow due to parent/teacher conferences.  They are all snuggled on the couch getting ready to watch "Home Alone".  And eat popcorn, or course.  Sweet girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment