Sunday, December 2, 2012

Decking The Halls

Well, today was the day.

The day to get the halls all decked out.

The tree is up and decorated.

The rest of the house is just about all decorated.

I have a few things to finish up tomorrow.

And tonight was the night that the decorated fire truck and Santa and his sleigh came through the neighborhood.

It was a great day.

It's always a fun day decorating the house.

Now we are all set to enjoy the Christmas season.

Hubby got all the outside lights put up today too.

I just love my snowman that Sissy found for me this summer at a tag sale.

He looks fantastic lit up by the garage.

E & Lucy watching for the fire truck and Santa.

Here they come.

I just love that the town that we live in has firemen that do this during the holiday season.

It is so much fun and all ages enjoy seeing the decorated fire truck.

We all look forward to it every year.

The tree all decorated.

The girls did a great job.  They love to decorate.

And I love that they love to decorate.

Fun Christmas memories being made.

What happens matters.  Always.

potd #335.  Here is E looking at her favorite ornament.  She loves watching the train go around while it plays "I'll Be Home For Christmas".  There are also a couple of horse and carriages that go around along with the train.  It is a sweet ornament.  I love that E loves it so much.

1 comment:

  1. I love the expression on E's face, watching the ornament. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete