Saturday, December 22, 2012

Movie Night

Hubby and I had a date night tonight.

We went to go see "Linclon".

Daniel Day Lewis is amazing as Lincoln.

I highly recommend seeing this movie.

It was really, really good.

And it sure does make me want to learn even more about that time in history.

Earlier today I did my wrapping.

I got just about everything done.

The only thing left is to finish making the bowls that I make for my nieces and nephew.

Can't tell you what I making the bowls out of this year.

But in the past I've made bowls out of a roll of tickets, a record, yarn, tissue, and starlight peppermints.

It's fun to come up each year with a different idea to make a bowl.

Here is last year's peppermint bowl.

I love how they came out.

Can't wait to show you this year's bowl.

They are looking pretty cool.

But, not until after Christmas Eve when I give the bowls as part of my nieces's and nephew's present.

potd #355.  It feels so great to be just about done with my wrapping.  A few more things, but only a few.  Now to focus on baking cookies with the girls tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment