Friday, December 28, 2012

Hi There

Went to see The Hobbit today with the girls and Hubby.

It was really good.

Makes me want to see the Lord of The Rings trilogy again.

I think we will watch it again over the next week or so.

Our day was good.

Until it ended bad.

Long story short, we sent the girls to bed without dinner.

They were not having good manners about where we were thinking of going to eat after the movie.

So, Hubby & I decided we would just go home and they would go to bed.

Since we went to a late afternoon movie, it was already 7:30.

There was lots of crying.

No talking though because I told them they weren't allowed to talk at all.

Hoping they have learned a valuable lesson tonight.

Time will tell.


potd #361.  Hi there Lucy.  Gosh this face gets me every time.  Sweet face.  Kind eyes.  Lots of love there.

No comments:

Post a Comment