Monday, July 30, 2012

Snapshots

I love my coffee.

I like to have a good 2 cups in the morning.

Helps me feel human.

I use milk in my coffee.

This morning, there was very little milk left.  Like 4 drops.

So, I poured myself a cup of coffee and poured the 4 drops into the coffee.

And it just wasn't good enough.

Too close to black.

And I really can't drink black coffee.

So late this morning the girls & I ran out to the local grocery store.

I needed a few things.  Milk was at the top of the list.

When we got home, I decided to make myself a glass of iced coffee.

It tasted so good.

I can't remember the last time I had an iced coffee.  Usually if I go to Dunkin' Donuts, I will bet a Coollatta.

I think I may have found a new afternoon drink.  If there is coffee left in the pot.

I enjoyed it very much.

potd #210.  This is a Tomato Hornworm.  It is very bad.  It eats the leaves off the tomato plants.  It can decimate a plant overnight.  We had one last year.  Found only after most of the leaves off the plant had been eaten.  I have been vigilant about watching our tomato plants this year.  So I was quick to find this one.  I will be even more watchful now.  Us-1 Tomato Hornworm-0.

No comments:

Post a Comment