Saturday, July 28, 2012

Definitely My Daughters

Oh, D is so my daughter.

She is loving all the back to school catalogs that are coming in the mail.

Just over a week ago the PB Teen catalog came.

And she has poured over it ever since we got it.

She picked out her new backpack.

Zebra print, of course.

And this week, we got the Target back to school catalog.

She loves looking at all her pen, marker, and pencil options.

This week we also had to make a stop at Office Max with Hubby to get toner.

And oh my, all the back to school stuff is out in full.

Notebooks, pens, pencils, pencil pouches, post-it notes, folders.  The list goes on & on.

And she loved looking at every bit of it.

E enjoys looking at everything too.

She has poured over the PB Teen catalog as well.  Picking out her new backpack.

Blue paisley.  Blue is her new favorite color.

They are both very funny wanting to pick out new back to school supplies.

D is the funniest.

I think she would buy everything if I let her.

And I was very similar.

There was nothing like new notebooks, folders, pens, & pencils at the start of the school year.

And I loved picking out a new lunch box.

Such memories.

And now I have daughters of my own who love it too.

Makes my heart happy.

potd #208.  D loves everything on this page of the Target back-to-school catalog.  She has all of it circled.  And just in case I didn't understand, she wrote "whole page for D" on the top.  Too funny.




No comments:

Post a Comment