Saturday, July 14, 2012

Being Neighborly

Today is our annual neighborhood golf tournament and bbq.

This is the 23rd year.

Pretty impressive.

There is a golf tournament during the day.  It is a scramble.

This is the first year I have ever golfed in the tournament.

I agreed to it somewhat under duress.

I didn't really want to golf.  At all.

But I did.

And much to my surprise, I had a really good time.

Dare I say, it was fun.

It certainly helped that in my foursome was one of my favorite people in the neighborhood.

Tonight is the bbq.

It is held at someones' house and we grill hamburgs, hot dogs, and bbq chicken.

The whole event is very well organized.

Looking forward to a good time spent with fun neighbors.

potd #194.  Enjoyed the neighborhood golf tournament.  Looking forward to a good time at the bbq.

2 comments:

  1. I am guessing Kelly was on your team?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, she wasn't......that would've been too much trouble/fun if we had both been on the same team!

    ReplyDelete