Monday, July 9, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Ahhhh, home.

We just got in about an hour ago.

It was a long day.

Started in South Bend, Indiana.

Ended here at home.

We had a fantastic trip.  Definitely one we'll all remember.

And we are pretty sure we are good to take the cross country trip we've been thinking about doing.

Summer 2014.  That's the plan.

So after 14 hours on the road, we finally got home.

There truly is no place like home.  No matter how much fun the vacation is!

D was snuggled up in her bed within 20 minutes of us getting home.

E was not long behind her.

Pretty sure they are both sound asleep right now.

And I am not long behind.

Agenda for tomorrow: nothing.

Well, maybe just a little bit.

Like laundry.

And then sitting by the pool.

That sounds like a perfect way to spend our 1st day home.

potd #189.  Took this pic this morning with my phone.  We were just heading out of South Bend when I saw this sign.  I just love it.  I love the retro look to it, though I am sure it's original.  Hubby was sweet and stopped for me so I could snap a picture or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment