Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Quotable Wednesday

I am finding that Wednesday nights are tough to blog.

I get home from knitting around 9pm.

By then I am beat.

This weekend in Maine, I bought a notebook.

It has quotes along the bottom of each page.  100 pages.  100 quotes.

And each quote is perforated so it can be torn off and saved.  Or shared.

Since Wednesdays seem to be so tough to get a blog post written, I think I am going to share my favorite quotes from this notebook.

If I do 1 a week, that's 2 years' worth of Wednesday blogs.

Wow.

On a side note,  I have spent just about all my time since coming home from knitting trying to upload my pictures from my phone to the computer.

It hasn't worked so smoothly.

First Hubby had me try Dropbox.  And after a few minutes I was told I had too many gigs of pictures and not enough space.

I refuse to pay $100/year for the next higher amount of storage space.

Boo.  Double boo.

Next we tried  Iphoto.  That didn't work.

Boo again.

Finally we just uploaded the pics to the laptop.  Not using any kind of other program.

Success.  Yay.

And I was reminded multiple times by Hubby that I wouldn't have such difficulty if I just uploaded my pictures more regularly.

I guess next time I won't wait until I have over 1200 pictures to get off my phone.

I am just happy that I can now take pictures again with my phone.

Thanks Hubby for your help.

Try to make at least one person happy every day.  If you cannot do a kind deed, speak a kind word.  If you cannot speak a kind word, think a kind thought.  Count up, if you can, the treasures of happiness that you would disnece in a week, in a year, in a lifetime.  ~Lawrence G. Lovasik

How very true this quote is in life.  And it kind of goes along with my "be good, be kind, be helpful" rules for the girls.

Really good rules for all of us.  Young and old.

potd #296.  Here is a picture of my new notebook.  I just love new notebooks.  And I love it is labeled, "Papers for brilliant ideas and laundry lists".  Because both of those things are extremely important.  And I am being 100% serious.


No comments:

Post a Comment