Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Getting Ready

In 48 hours we will be in Arizona.

And I have about 96 hours worth of things to do to get us ready to leave for Arizona.

We are all very excited to be heading to the Southwest.

Hubby has been there many times.  Mostly for work.  A couple visits were made when his dad was living out there many years ago.

I have not been to Arizona.  And the girls have most definitely not been there.

And this is a trip we've been wanting to take for awhile now.

I can't wait to see the Grand Canyon.

And the desert.  And the red rock in Sedona.

Best yet, we get to visit with a bunch of Hubbys' family.

Aunts, uncles, and many, many cousins.

It is sure to be a fantastic week of sight-seeing and family.

To get to that fantastic time, I must make my way through cleaning out the refrigerator and the pile of laundry.

And the packing.  Oh, the packing.

Thankfully the house is pretty clean.

And thankfully my nephews' friend & my nephew are staying at the house to watch Lucy while we are away.

potd #275.  Lucy loves to gaze at Peter.  This is her favorite spot at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment