Friday, October 19, 2012

Away Again

Yes, I am away again.

This time with some of my knitting group.  

The Knit Wits. 

We are up in Maine this weekend. 

A fellow Knit Wit has a house in Maine. 

It is beyond lovely. 

We had a great day traveling up here. 

Shopping along the way.

A wonderful lunch was enjoyed. 

Lots of laughter so far. 

More to come I am sure.  

It's fun to be the youngest of the group. 

It's fun to learn things about this group of women I've spent the last 4 years with for 2 hours each week. 

Looking forward to a great weekend. 

Pics to follow when I get home. Blogging from my phone.

potd #291.  What do a bunch of women who knit do?  Why, stop at at a yarn/knitting shop of course!  Fellow knitwit, B, and I decided this would be a perfect sweater for her to knit for herself.  So, I took a picture of the sweater and the tag that had the pattern on written on it. New project for B.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment