Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mega Stuff

I ran some errands today.

One stop was at Walmart.

As I was walking in I briefly noticed an Oreo display.

I.love.oreos.

My family loves them too.

My favorite are the Double-stuffed Oreos.

This display was for a limited edition Oreo.

Mega Stuff.

Ok.

I resisted at first.

Then as I was heading to the checkout, I just had to grab a package to bring home.

And they didn't disappoint.

D&E were quite happy with them too.

Yup.  I am the best mom ever.

Ha!

Well, at least for today.

I'll take it.

So, if you like Oreos go get yourself some Mega Stuffed Oreos.

No picture today.

Oh well.

~~~~~edited to add picture~~~~~

And yes, they are still just as yummy the 2nd day as the 1st day.

And I still have best mom ever status.

Boy, I really hope the Oreo Mega Stuf are here to stay.

They make me happy.

I may just have a couple tonight with my tea.

2 comments:

  1. Please make the mega stuf oreo's permanent on the store shelves, they are they greatest,and I have been eating them since i was a kid,I like the golden. please,please please

    ReplyDelete
  2. please please bring back mega stuff oreos!!!

    ReplyDelete