Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hello There

Wow.  Not sure where the last 2 weeks went.

I am ready for Spring.

Really ready.

It's been a long winter.

I need warmth.

Sunshine.

And I really need the snow to melt.

I definitely have a case of the winter blues.

The snowstorm that we had last Friday didn't help.

On Wednesday they were predicting around 3-6 inches.

That was the prediction through Thursday night.

Just before going to bed one of the weather forecasters changed the snow amounts in our area to 6-12inches.

And it snowed and snowed and snowed.

We got around 17inches by the time it was done snowing early Friday afternoon.

Yup, I am done with Winter.

Daylight savings is definitely helping the winter gloom.

Amazing the difference a little bit of extra daylight can make come 6 or 7 o'clock at night.

Spring can start anytime.

Pretty flowers I made from fleece and flannel.  They make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment